Success Story Template
From Evidence on Formal Methods Uses and Impact on Industry
- Name:* short meaningful identification to used as title of the story
- Distribution level:* public, restricted, confidential (following EC definition)
The goal is that the material should eventually be public
- Keywords:* list of keywords helping in the classification of the success story
- Short description:* description in a few lines of what the story is about and what claims are supported.
- Source:* deployment/associate partner(s) having contributed to the work of this story
- Planning: identified story candidates
- On-going: partial story - current effort is still being developed and documented
- Conclusive: An effort has reached its objectives (not necessarily all)
- Consolidated: the story is consolidated by several other occurrences of similar effort (within or external to the Deploy project)
- Inconclusive: the story candidate could not be confirmed in a satisfactory way.
- Benefits:* positive impacts that can be inferred from the success story. (NOTE: Themes/questions from the FAQ propose the important points on which impact are sought hence one should review them when listing the benefit highlighted in an success story.
- Limitations:* limitations identified (not definitive if on-going story), those are potential show stoppers and barriers to overcome.
- Related success stories:* reference to other reports on similar types of stories (see above - Status : Consolidated)
- Elaboration:* complete description of the work done to document the success story
- Consolidation:* additional arguments reported in the scientific literature corroborating this success story including citations to scientific publications presenting these arguments.
- Specific Contributions:* specific work contributed by DEPLOY partners to make the story a success
- Further work:* specific work still to be done by DEPLOY partners to make the story a success
- References:* list of publications or reports related to the success story.